Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

15 Nisan 2013 Pazartesi

mechanical engineer

            Hi my name is Berat , I'm 20 and mechanical engineering student.. I just want to share something about this topic.
           
            Mechanic is the difficult for someone actually its hard for me when I went 1st. class but in course of time get accustomed and gonna like this job. The mechanics serve a very large area in industry , medical or automotive to aircraft and in many aspects looks like this. I think this is an endless road because the technology constantly evolving and the technology need to mechanics . 

            Mechanical Engineering has a lot of scientific division ;  automotive  , energy , termodynamics , mechatronics , machine theory , construction etc. Actually I wanna specialize in energy scientific division because our planet and the human need energy all time .. I hope can be realize this opinion. 

          Carousing my  words  this is my first english trial .. I just wanna explain a basic language I hope like this
and of course I am continue write this topic .... Thanks .


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder